PEE FOR VOTES FOR WOMEN
You will be given some judgements (points) and you need to support them with key detail (evidence) which you then explain in great depth (explanation)
1. Women had very little say in the 19th century.
2. Many women did not believe that women should be enfranchised.
3. Many women became frustrated with the suffragist movement by 1903.
4. The early suffrage movement was a failure.
5. The WSPU’s militancy hindered the campaign for suffrage.
6. The WSPU’S militancy helped the campaign for suffrage.
7. Force feeding gained the suffragettes lots of support.
8. Black Friday was a disaster for the Liberal Government.
9. Women were close to being enfranchised in 1914.
10. The war helped some women gain the vote in 1918.