Sunday, 16 May 2010
RETAKE RESOURCE UNIT ONE
SHORT QUESTIONS (4 MARKS)
1. Is someone living on their own part of a family?
2. Is it true that the family is universal?
3. Describe four alternative models to the traditional nuclear family?
4. How has divorce become easier to obtain in the last fifty years?
5. What are the main reasons why divorces are sought?
6. Outline the different reasons to explain the changes in attitudes to co habitation.
7. Why have some people got concerns about Gay couples raising a family?
8. Name two ways that the family has become symmetrical?
9. Name two ways that the family still is not symmetrical
10. Discuss reasons why an increasing number of couples may choose not to have children?